Living Loved, Living Free Book
The Living Loved Living Free Bible study is now available as a book.
Kindle version available – click here
This 225 page book will encourage you to live in the freedom of the Father's love through the finished work of Christ.
Do you really know how much your Heavenly Father loves you? Are you living loved by Him? You were created to be made whole and complete in His love. The core need of every human heart is love, and God is love. Although we have all looked to our parents, our spouse, our children, and our friends to find approval, value, acceptance, and security, only Jesus can fully and completely meet the needs of our hearts.
In this book you’ll:
- Recognize the one lie the enemy is tempting all of God’s children to believe
- Discover the one truth that has the power to set you free
- Realize you are one with Jesus and enjoy the endless treasures available in Him.
- Follow Jesus’ example as He shows you what it means to live in the Father’s love
- Experience true freedom from sin, shame, condemnation, pride, fear, and insecurity
- Break free from living under the law, and live in the freedom of God’s grace
Based on Ephesians chapter 1-3, Living Loved, Living Free will take you on a journey of learning to live free in the Father’s love through the finished work of Jesus. This book will help you embrace your true identity in Jesus, encourage you to live in the Father’s love, and empower you to trust Him with all of your heart. You’ll learn to truly live loved and live free!